Monday, July 16, 2007


Bruno ( 1998 - 2007)

This post is in the sweet memory of my love , my baby, "Bruno" . The sweets soul i ever came across, a true companion, lover, friend . I dont have words for to describe him, brought him by fluke from a breader of dehradun in 1998 a 1.5 month old litter of dalmation parents. The cutest aminal I ever came across. He livid like a king of the palace, a small illness and i just lost him so untimely on this day of 16th july 2007. The greatest gift I could ever have, this is just a small tirbute i can write for a soul so kind and loving that a whole earth full of humans cannot replace him. My love , best friend, baby , who gave love so unconditionally that I will never be able to forget all my life. A void created by him can not be fullfilled by anyone till I live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu can only say this about BRUNO...because he never asked much from you he was there when you needed someone to listen..someone to hug.someone to play with....we humans are to demanding..even if we dont know what we want..Good to know you have naother companion of solace..OSCAR withyou now..LOADS of love to him ..