Saturday, December 22, 2007


Well after so many days I feel like writing , right now am sitting in a cafe , smoking a cigarette, sipping my 1st cup of coffee, and just wondering where my life is heading towards. The year 2007 is coming towards the end and my thoughts are about "what I gained and what I lost" in this year. Year endings always make me sad and retro septic .....this last year was a perpetual struggle. As such life in itself is a struggle... but 2007 was a year of endings and new beginning's.


I lost my dog in mid of the year.... a loss which is not replaceable, unconditional love that BRUNO gave for 10 years he livid with me cannot be replaced by anyone on this mother earth. That loss in itself wasn't enough that a relationship which I was trying to mend finally broke down in September, all efforts to revive it were fertile and final nail in the coffin was delivered in september. the irony of the situation was that the day my most important relation was ending, my parents were celebrating their 36th marriage anniversary. Here I was their son who could not last in a relation for more than 7 years and they lasted for 36...... well this is what i call life.


Now this year is coming to a end , I have lost whatever little i could call "mine", though I havent lost hope, as I strongly believe that if you have hope and desire, you can achive any goals set for yourself. With this postive mindset am looking forward to what 2008 has in store for me............


This is LIFE..............................................................................................................................................


3 comments:

Jean said...

Hi my Dearest Gautam!!!! I am so happy that you have finally posted something new. The ned of the year usually makes us all become retrospectic, looking back on what happened. And it is natural that we might feel that we have "failed" in some issues, while we have done well in others.
My wish to you is that this coming year you may have all the happiness that you deserve, that life will shine down brightly on you allowing you to achieve everything you set your mind on, and that finally love will neter your life for good!!!!
You know that I love you dearly, and certainly wish the best for you!!!!!!

Jean said...

Gautam... hope and desire have to be the engine of our lives, as without them life is empty and useless. I am SO happy to hear that you have this positive attitude towards what may come ur way. And always remember, that you will reach further if you try and go for it... Love you lots, dear!!!!
PS: Thank you for including my blog on your page! I feel honoured!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Gautam.. i wasnt there when you were going thru that patch of life but...I am there now..and will tell you that ...verything that ends was meant to..as we will one day. ANd your parents had 36 years of marriage because they never thouof teh option of getting out of the struggle na dliving their lifes on someone elses terms.. two living under one roof measn you living two lifes..at teh same time..eating two kinds of food at teh same time is the same...It takes u stime to adapt to two diff tastes at teh same time..but sometimes we dont want to give teh try whatever maybe the reason is.. Its not a priority for few people to ustd both the tastes in life .. they want to look for their companion they can be old with...by their terms not teh others... but life isnt what you plan..as we all know ( but dont want to believe) its life..anything can happen anytime here....