Friday, November 12, 2010

Today after many days I felt like writing again, am sitting in a café , just finished my lunch. From last many days am feeling very restless, my life is not heading any where. My girlfriend left India in July 2010. I have nobody now from last many days, though I was in love with her but she just didn’t give me any breathing space, always nagging for more from me, more time , more love, more ….

Then finally her profeshional time in India expired and she had to leave. Though I miss her but had no inclination to take this relationship any further. We both were not compatible enough for me to take that plunge.Then my old father met with a brain stroke, he was admitted in hospital ICU, I thought am going to lose him too. This thought of being without the one who loved you the most gives shivers in spine. To be without your loved ones in this ruthless world , can be the hardest you as a human can experience. Luckly he survived and rcovered, may god bless him a long life. Life is becoming more meaningless for me .

Days and months are passing without much new is happening. I try to keep myself positive by working out everyday, I get up in morning run for 4-5 miles, come home do my 45 mintues workout. Go to work , but still something meanigfull is missing. I feel am not born to do just all this, God brought me to mother earth for more than the ususall.

And then My birthday came and went , didn’t felt like celebrating , nothing great happened in life the last year. And there was nobody I could celebrate the day with. A new year of my life just started and I wonder what more nis in store for me. Well this is life………..

No comments: